Thursday, June 3, 2010

here's to those nights we felt alive

So. I've done some things these past few weeks that I am not really proud of, and here I am, semi-regretting, sweetly paying for those mistakes.

Oops. From this moment forward, I will dedicate my summer to not making those mistakes again, to writing without further adieu, and to slowing down my pace... because breezing through every day wild and crazy is apparently not the best way to go about things.

Cheers to thinking before acting (spontaneously and without regard for the future)!

4 comments:

  1. Aeriale, You made it home safely.... now....what is plan B??? I really am sorry the Cedar Point job did not work out...I think it would have been a worthwhile experience, but, You are the decision maker. I saw the parasail photos. I know that didn't hurt your feet...cool.
    It's June 3rd.... set a new course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess how much summer you have left??? Like, all of it! So much time to make it awesome. And read lots of books. I've already read one, and am working on #2.

    Oh, and some interns were talking about making a trip up to cedar point in a few weeks, it made me think of you :-).

    ReplyDelete