Saturday, June 5, 2010

Blessed Time.

It's what I quit my job for, right? Time? Well, I've decided to be useful with it. While I'm still trying to be productive in my writing, the least I can do is come up with my (probably not super literary, but whatever) summer reading list.

Here goes (and in no particular order):

House Rules (current novel) - Jodi Picoult
Soul Revolution - John Burke
Far From Home - Anne DeGrace
A Year in the World - Francis Mayes
Girls in Trucks - Katie Crouch
Neither Here nor There - Bill Bryson
Naked - David Sedaris
Look Me in the Eye - John Elder Robison
Eat, Pray, Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
I Know This Much is True - Wally Lamb

..and probably so much more. May the time not wither away or pass me by, but may I take full advantage of what I've so whimsically chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment