Friday, June 4, 2010

Do Work, Son.





Some people can write when they are sad, depressed.

I am not one of those people, unfortunately. I blank out. I stare zombie-like into the nothingness that is my white screen and wonder what in the world people see in loneliness.
My best, most productive work comes from being happy, bubbly. And then I shoot for the stars.

I'm missing Cedar Point people with a ferocity that only comes from being connected thickly through physical pain and desperate heat. I miss them so much.
And this is not helping my productivity whatsoever. Crap.

1 comment:

  1. Snap out of it, Aeriale. Blink 3 times, find that smile and look down a new road. Cedar Point was fun with the people, now find a new people-vitamin. If sweeping and sweating were not your thing, at least you know that now. Jobs are just that, a job. You get in, do it, get out..enjoy the pay check. I cleaned rooms as a chamber maid for 2 summers during college years.
    It was a real eye opener, but, I'm glad I had that experience. DO NOT soak in your sad feelings. Life it waiting.... get out there!!!!

    ReplyDelete