Monday, December 7, 2009

For what it's worth..

I am a sister, a loyal friend, your confidant.
I am who you need me to be, but not because I'm flaky or wishy-washy.
I am a very strong-willed, ambitious individual.
I am God's kid.

I am the smile on your face.
I am an artist, a magician of words, a creator of plots and characters.
I am a feeler, an emotional wreck at times, but don't hold it against me.
I am on the back-burner, behind the curtains, waiting for my spotlight.

I am a fan of movies and laughing and always saving room for dessert.
I am that girl who has her head in the clouds.
I am a listener.
I am a collector of hearts.

I am an acceptable excuse for a planner, but I'm in my element when spontaneity hits the fan.
I am a dreamer.
I am a traveler, a wanderer, an explorer of places vast and barely on the map.
I'm a hat wearin', music lovin', curious gal ready to conquer the world one smile at a time.

I am.

Now excuse me, it's snowing. My duck boots are waiting. My beanie is on. I am out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment