Friday, December 18, 2009

Aeriale's Semi-Plans/Aspirations/Big To-Do's over Christmas Break....

These are not in order, nor are many of them set in stone, but here's how I hope these lovely 3 weeks pan out:::

>> Experience a Times Square New Year ;)

>> Roadtrip to Maine for a few days ((sleep in van, if necessary))

>> Read these novels:
Hand to Mouth to India - Tom Thumb
Breakfast of Champions - Kurt Vonnegut
Local Girls - Alice Hoffman
The Road - Cormac McCarthy
...and any other travel lit. that I can get my hands on.

>> Did I mention read?

>> Find somewhere amazing to let loose on my iceskates.

>> Watch a million movies.

>> Sleeeeeeeeep. Because next semester is going to allow for no sleep. At all. Ever.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if "The Road" can really be classified as "travel lit," but good luck keeping up your christmas spirit after THAT crazyness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you going on about? I'm ALWAYS in the Christmas spirit... all year round, baby.

    ReplyDelete