Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time Wastin'.

Time spent not studying for two tests tomorrow, beginning at 3pm:
  1. Read excerpts from The Quotable Moose.
  2. Washed, dried, and put away everyone's dishes.
  3. Made a very sloppy dinner (think pancake batter and lots of eggsss), which resulted in washing, drying, and putting away more dishes.
  4. Watched two episodes of Gilmore Girls.
  5. Talked on the phone for 45 minutes.
  6. Sat outside staring blankly at theories that I'm supposed to know.
  7. Talked on the phone some more.
  8. Wrote a two-page letter to a friend.
  9. Found a gorgeous spot on the hill outside of my apartment to watch the sunset and play my ukulele. This resulted in several odd stares and a few flirty winks.
  10. Read Farrington's "Kissing" and took extremely careful notes.
  11. Straightened my hair.
  12. Typed this blog.

Dare I consider my grades tomorrow? I'd rather not.

No comments:

Post a Comment