Wednesday, April 7, 2010

earning finals week

Maybe I've gone completely nuts. Utterly crazy.

I've done some crazy things during finals week (well, let's be honest here - I've done crazy things during every finals week), but this...this is the cherry. This completely takes 1st place on my list of absurd and completely insane acts during the last week before every break.

I must, however, let you in on the fact that although I do crazy things and drive to crazy places all during the school year, finals week is king. Finals week, ever since I've come to Behrend, holds tradition and is indeed rooted in ventures that serve as nothing but pure entertainment.

I'm studious all through the year, let's remember this, shall we? I make the grades. I earn my finals week fiascos.

We're headed to Ontario for king week this semester, and so reign the craziness will, yes?

1 comment:

  1. Ontario during finals week? That's nutso.
    But I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete