Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SPIDER! (fiasco)

Picture it:

An apartment full of girls and a spider in the kitchen. Can you visualize the situation?

Jenna: *Squeals*

Me: What? What is it?

Jenna: *SQUEALS*

Me, racing for the kitchen: What is-- Oh! Ohhhh! OH! KILL IT!

Jenna: I can't!

Me: KILL IT!

Jenna: I can't! *Squeal* Grab me something!

Me, throwing Ellie's shoe at Jenna: Here's a shoe! SMASH IT!

Jenna: No! Not a shoe! Grab some tissues! Hurrrrry!

Me, running for the tissues: You're gonna smash it with your hand? Are you kidding me?

Jenna: No! Not tissues, I mean the box! Quick!

Me: You can't smash it with the box!

Michelle, dazedly confused, walks into the kitchen: What is it?

Jenna and I: SPIDER! KILL IT! KILL IT!

Me, pushing Michelle toward it: Hurry, it's crawling up the cabinet!

Jenna: *Squeal*

Michelle, taking a tissue and nonchalantly pushing said spider into the floor: There. All done.

Jenna and I, out of breath, hearts racing: PHEW.


Five minutes later

Jenna: Now I'm paranoid. I'm going to call someone tomorrow to have them check everything out.

2 comments:

  1. HAH. And Jenna always acts so badass. All it takes is a little critter to show one's true colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. I love my roommates.
    (:
    And to think, I had just thanked God in my prayers before this incident for giving me such great/hilarious roommates because of Jenna's story. Well, I guess I'll have to thank Him even more tonight.
    Enjoy home!

    ReplyDelete