Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sing it Taio Cruz.

I have a problem. I think I've had this same problem all my life.. a tragic flaw, perhaps?

I rush into everything. It's been two weeks since I first began dating this guy, and bam, I realize that actually...I don't have feelings for him. What the hell, right? I've done this twice now, this jumping into relationships without actually feeling the butterflies in my stomach when he holds my hand. There is nothing in the kiss but platonic wannabe somethings.

I want to be nervous, giggly and awkward...but in the kind of way that beginning relationships should be...not in that weird, squirmy, stop-touching-the-small-of-my-back way. There's a huge difference.

Oh well. It's good to be single again, anyway. I can flirt in good fun and hope that the next time I rush into a relationship, it will be the right one. Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment