Monday, May 3, 2010

All Things Lovely.

Things have really been shaping up, I think. My summer is slowly coming together, piece by piece.
1. I am taking time off for my 21st birthday to hit up Atlantic City. Super pumped.

2. I just found out that I am also allowed time off to attend a writer's festival in New York this summer which happens to be fully paid for. Super Super pumped.

3. I am actually getting excited about my summer. It's only one week away, and I'm looking forward to meeting some pretty amazing people.

4. Lots and lots and lots of writing and reading time. On the beach. Every day.

5. It's going to happen. I can feel it.
6. Below is a picture of me in Croatia. I think it pretty much sums up how I feel right now.

1 comment:

  1. Aeriale, I am wishing you an amusement-wonderment summer. Live it up, live it down...let the ride take you around. This could be the summer of...........money, fun, friends,
    connections, directions. We didn't get to talk with your mother before we left to return home,but I do hope you are getting settled in.
    We will wait to get an address or e-mail connection for you in Cedar Point. Keep alert,
    eat some chocolate. Sending Love, Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete