Sunday, March 14, 2010

Observ(e) Vations.

If everything happens for a reason, then wondering only hurts, or maybe it pushes us in a different direction?

Oh, the puzzle of boys and girls.

No, we don't have all the answers, but why live if we did?

There must be an even mix of straight-forwardness and hint-y pushes for anything to work. This balance, however, seems like a rarity.

There is a time for everything, and I know this. But that doesn't change the fact that when people say "It will happen in its own time", I want to slap someone. Maybe it won't happen at all.

Certain conversations need to be had, just as certain opinions need to be expressed.. but isn't running away more exhilarating? Maybe I don't want to hear what you are telling me.

Is there even a league? And if there is one, does this mean you're out of mine, or vice versa?

I love dark chocolate. That's a clever observation/statement now, isn't it?

{The back of a Dove dark chocolate wrapper that I just opened}: Moments like these need to be savored.

...she must have not just had my same moment.

Sometimes, putting something in writing is really the only way to get your point across. Words spoken sting, but they also quiver, and yeah, quivering words can be cute...but really? There is genius in boldness, no? If the spoken word can't be bold, I like to fall back on the written word.

A few words from Billy Joel that have very little to do with the written word? "Slow down, you're doing fine. You can't be everything you want to be before your time, although it's so romantic on the borderline tonight."

I love Billy.

1 comment:

  1. Vienna is one of the greatest songs in my life. Hands down, without question. Glad you love it, too.

    ReplyDelete