Friday, March 26, 2010

Forward Sailing

The weekend is finally here. It seems to have taken its good 'ole time this week. Goodness!

It's definitely a coffeeshop weekend. I can feel it. The yummy aromas, the mellow atmosphere... like I've said before, I just can't get enough of it.

Some things I'm looking forward to this weekend (and upcoming week):

  • Movies. Lots of them.
  • Everwood.
  • Time to clear my head and write my workshop piece.
  • I don't want to say this because it's 86% lie, but working out. (kind of)
  • Chicago in one week.
  • Seeing my dad for the first time since HS graduation.
  • Being an Ingrid junkie for the 3rd time in about five months.
  • Flying. I heart planes.
  • Sending my work out to Lit. Journals. Kickin' some (ass). Pardon my lingo.
  • Reading one of my guilty-pleasure authors. ;)

Gros bisous et beaucoup d'amour

No comments:

Post a Comment