Wednesday, March 31, 2010

bam.

I have fifteen minutes to crank out something meaningful; makeshift Dobs beckons as I type. I've been trying as of late to get all of my ducks in a row.

I have emailed and emailed and emailed Karrah from Cedar Point about these nuisance part-time after-summer shifts I said yes to during the phone interview. Instead of working 10 weekends after school starts, I've talked my way down to 5.

I've filled out all of the necessary paperwork and chatted with all of the necessary people in order to apply for my psych minor, which is now showing up on my degree audit.

I have set up psych studies, and am weaseling my way into the realm of extra credit for many of my classes just because.

I spoke in class today.

Let's see. I conquered a test yesterday, I'm going to suffer through another one tomorrow, along with handing out my next to last fiction piece for workshop - which is interesting, to say the least.

I leave on a (jet) plane on Friday at 1:30pm and nothing seems more magnificent than that right now.

Well, pasta station is calling me from down the hill. Has it been fifteen minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment