Monday, April 25, 2011

thought for the day:

Laying out my intimacy issues in essay form is more problematic than I thought it would be. I don't have intimacy issues. That's what I should have written. I am a human being capable of letting someone in. That's what I should have written.

Or better yet? I am a human being capable of loving another human being whole-heartedly without wanting to run away when things get too...when things falter or get weird or whatever.

Or what about, I am not a machine.

Yeah, that gets right to the heart of everything.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you do stutter and/or completely disregard the word LOVE when discussed in the context of falling in love.

    Just sayin'.

    However, a machine, you are not.

    But hey, even WallE fell in love with Eva.

    ReplyDelete