Monday, December 13, 2010

on a side note,

  1. Astronomy final tomorrow at 8AM and then I'm officially done with this semester. It might be more exciting, however, to note that after I work my shift at Dobbins tonight, I will no longer be an employee there! Thank goodness.
  2. Michelle and I just had a heated debate over whether all residents of Wyoming listen to country/western music. She says they are all rednecks. I say they are all cowboys. There is an important difference.
  3. Taco night tomorrow in the apartment commons! My hungry-self will be in attendance.
  4. Decided that if I'm going to live in a state that's mostly plains, I may have to check my gas gauge more often than I do now. And my cell phone plan, come to think of it.
  5. Christmas is almost here! Praise God.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Breakfast Sandwiches + Brothers and Sisters Marathon will occupy your entire Tuesday afternoon & evening in celebration that we are both done and that you QUITTTT Dobs. Take that, ugly mustard shirt!!!
    2. Rednecks. They will not be wearing cowboy hats. They will be wearing coonskin hats. You laugh, but I'm serious. By the time you graduate you will know how to successfully critter beat, opossum stomp, and gut and de-fur those beasts into hats. No lieee.
    3. Tacos. Um. Duh. Got beeeef? And watch out, I'm comin for those gift cardsss!
    4. You will learn soooo much living in the plains. And how convenient that plain has multiple meanings...get it? Gooood.
    5. CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! Too bad we are past our celebrations? Oops, oh well(: PomCider candle = total winnn(: ahaha. and plastic thumb, what? We're pretty much amazing. Fo sho.

    ReplyDelete