Monday, December 20, 2010

at our disposal

I woke up this morning with that sense of dread and panic. It catches me every once in a while, a peek-a-boo, a wake up call. This morning's was lovely, had me thinking along the lines of:

{whatamidoingwithmylife...why would i want to move all the way out west where i know no one...what if Ruth never fills out my forms and i miss out on grad school next fall because i'm lacking one recommendation...how do i get myself out of jury duty in january...i need a real job...christmas is coming up and my bank account looks as bleak as it did when i first opened an account...where did all my money go....panicdreadpanicdread...}

And then.

I prayed. And everything lifted off my shoulders. These mountains are made of sand.

1 comment:

  1. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.



    Wise words...not straight from me, but from an ultimately wise and smart man(: Take them to heart. You'll be fine. Enjoy your stinking break alreadyyy!

    ReplyDelete