Tuesday, January 26, 2010

brazen venture

if boldness is reckless, if it is inconsiderate, and unpleasing, and adventurous, let me find it.

if boldness requires ambition and crossing the line and stepping up to the next level in relationships, let me endure whatever pain it might cause to conquer my fears.

if you think i don't mean it, that i'm not action, not talk, you haven't seen me in action or in talk - wait a little. it takes weeks and sweat and tears to muster boldness, you know.

if boldness leads me to new places, to new faces, let me go there, be in that moment.

if boldness is what it takes to find you, well boldness, wrap me up in open arms.

1 comment:

  1. Aeriale. That picture is blowing me away. Here's what needs to happen. I need to go through your entire collection, and burn/download my favorites. Then I need to blow them up and put them on my wall - every wall I own for the rest of my life. Never buying artwork again. I'm not kidding, these are incredible.

    ReplyDelete