Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's downhill skiing

...until Thanksgiving break, at least. And then it's back to the grind of incessant reading and project-doing and poster board prettifying...but at least for today and tomorrow, all of my work (except for a lone response paper) is completed.

I've polished my fiction, nonfiction, and 3 poems thoroughly and will proceed to turn them in for the big contest on Friday.

The sky is gloomy and rain splatters occasionally on my windowpane, and this is me being happy.

Until all hell breaks loose again, I'm homeward bound tomorrow.

This week will be the longest I've spent at home for about 6 months. Oh, how nice it shall be.

2 comments:

  1. Nope, I'm going to my dad's. Right now, this is my home... school. I live in Erie

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. you should put the line breaks in your Silverstein quote. You put "br" inbetween greater-than/less-than signs anywhere you want a break and it should work... emphasis on "should".

    see, like this

    ReplyDelete