Friday, August 7, 2009

Faith Renewal.

I was laying out the other day, trying to keep my tan, and this guy came over to lay out next to me. He pulled out a novel and began to read. After a while, I decided to ask him what he was reading.

He flipped the cover over to reveal a Shakespeare play. I grinned, and said I didn't know there was a Shakespeare class on the ship (because if there were, I might have enrolled myself in this class...), and he shook his head.

"No. There's not. I just haven't read much Shakespeare and thought I'd give it another go on my own."

My faith in the men on this ship has been renewed. Maybe all of the intelligent guys are lying out on the 5th deck, tanning and reading plays. I should probably tan more often...

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...the beauty of reading. Shakespeare can certainly bring out the best in...well...the best!

    ReplyDelete