Thursday, August 12, 2010

12 facts.

1. My philosophy professor is already handing out homework assignments and classes don't begin until the 23rd.

2. I drive back to Erie in two days, move my stuff into the apartment in three days, and start work again in four days.

3. There is utterly too much to contemplate right now.

4. I am not looking forward to...a lot of things.

5. Somehow, I'm still managing to keep an open mind.

6. It's proven that taking on the stress of others causes zits and headaches. Or maybe I just made that up.

7. I'm feeling that familiar, desperate itch to go/run/drive far, far away.

8. I'm in the middle of writing a brand spankin' new short piece and I'm having a blast with it.

9. I need a new stress reliever. Working out is simply not cutting it.

10. Muskmelon is best eaten directly from your own personal garden.

11. Bada boom = Bada bang

12. Fear has no place in friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment